Individual / Family
PedNet is here to build a Columbia that moves.
Active transportation does more than get you from point A to point B. Active communities are stronger, healthier and safer.
A city should be a place that:
- Connects you to the members of your community
- Keeps you healthy and reduces your likelihood of developing a chronic disease
- Makes getting around equitable for everyone, not just those who drive a car
- Reduces your impact on the environment
- Makes your neighborhood safer – the more of us that are out walking, biking, wheeling and using public transit, the more attentive drivers become
- Saves you money (it costs about $9,000/year just to own and operate a car)
These features should be designed into our community’s infrastructure, and we’re here to make sure it happens. Build an even stronger Columbia by becoming a PedNet member.
Your Membership creates impact.
|Membership Level||Impact of Your Investment||Benefits for all Membership Levels:|
We also offer a $10 membership option for students, seniors and anyone who is not able to afford the $30 Basic Membership.